Saturday, October 3, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges Week 5 Sew Happy! C4C5

Good Morning! I am SO excited to be your challenge Hostess for the Month of October! I really hope that you enjoy what I have in store for you this month!


I'm also very pleased to announce that our Sponsor for the month of October is Stampotique Originals. I fell in love with Stampotique images when I saw their designs at CHA two years ago. Stampotique has such a variety of images that there is something for everyone there!



Being the first Challenge of the Month, this is our Prize Challenge. Carol and Jim have generously offered a $25.00 Gift Certificate to one random player. I will announce the winner with next weeks challenge post.


And now, for the Challenge~! I am sure you have gathered from the title that I want you to get stitchy with it! Let's see some Machine, hand or faux stitching somewhere on your card or creation!

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C5. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.



Let's see what our talented team of creative ladies have designed this week! Don't forget to hop over to their blogs and show them some love!

Mercy Kerin - Lord Have Mercy!


Joycelyn Turner - Stamps 'n' Coffee



Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio


Jessica Diedrich-The Whimsical Butterfly





Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Joanne Grzelak -Inky Ocean Gazer



Lori Boyd - By LORi Designs



Happy Stamping!


*****Vicki~~~~~

24 comments:

Jennifer said...

BEATIFUL cards DT! Thanks for the inspiration. I hope I find time to play.

Silli said...

Many thanks for this challenge Vicki..., the cards from the Design team are wonderful... Happy weekend...;-)

Maureen said...

Just amazing DT projects!! And fab challenge - I'm crazy for sewing on my cards!!

Carol L said...

Great challenge Vicki, and ladies - you've outdone yourselves once again with your fabulous samples! Happy WCM Day everyone!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous DT samples! You girls inspired me to get out my needle & thread! As I have not mastered my lil' sewing machine. LOL Thanks for the fun challenge! Happy World Card Making Day :)

Laurel said...

Beautiful cards! This should be easy for me, I sew on my cards all the time!

LorettaL said...

What a fun challenge, Vicki!!!

Linda McClain said...

Love this challange - and your cards for our inspiration are just freakin' amazing. I'm loving this site. As soon as I get a second, I'll be adding your button.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

thank you for the beautiful inspirations! You all rock!

Simone said...

So many gorgeous creations this week again! Fabulous!
Simone

Gabby said...

Thanks for the challenge! It was a great excuse to break out the sewing machine! :D

Anonymous said...

wonderful challenge-----
greetinge from elborgi

Janet, said...

My link to my blog and card didn't work, can you tell me what I am doing wrong. I put the blog site information here.
http://janet-janetscreations.blogspot.com/

this is what I used for the site of my card.

http://janet-janetscreations.blogspot.com/RedroseandsilkflowersC4C5

Peggy said...

Awesome inspiration from the DT!!
I don't get my sewing machine out often enough!!

Elena said...

What a wonderful challenge! Love all of the DT cards! So inspirational!

Heidi Karpen said...

Thanks for the challenge- stitching was just what this card needed! Lots of other great cards to see this week!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a GORGEOUS line up this week!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome challenge cards - ladies!!! I also had a chance to play along!!! Hugs ~S~

mckinkle said...

Gorgeous inspiration from all of the DT. Ive really enjoyed my 1st challenge with you!
Keryn :D

Torico said...

Great challenge. I LOVE stitching on my cards!!!

Darsie Bruno said...

The ideas are just too cute! Love this challenge!

Moosisk said...

I had fun pulling out my Timeless Touches paper piercing kit. Thanks for a fun challenge.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun challenge and awesome creations by the DT!!! Incredible cards and projects girls!!

Martha said...

Not wanting to use my "good" sewing machine for my cards (the CS is really hard on the interior), I decided to just draw stitches around my leaves and the quilted front of my card (which I also submitted for the easel card!) Be kind as I am trying to catch up. Just too busy in retirement!!!Great cards and inspiration. Thanks