Saturday, September 17, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C105



Hi everyone!

It's Saturday which means the "Crazies" are back with another fun challenge for you all.

Before we get into today's challenge, as this week is a sponsored challenge, we need to introduce this month's sponsor which is Creations by AR. Adela has some awesome templates on her site which I know the "Crazies" have had fun playing with for our challenge this week. The templates come in all formats: PDF, SVG and DXF so that you can use them with your electronic die cutting machines or cut by hand if you don't have a machine. This week's winner will receive two templates of their choice from Creations by AR.

Adela has also offered our blog readers a 10% discount on all her templates during this challenge so that is from September 17th to September 23rd. All you need to do is use the code: challenge10 when you go through the check out.


Photobucket

Now it is time for our challenge, Barb is back with another fun fall themed challenge for us all! This week all you have to do is create a card or project with a pumpkin on it in some form. It can be a card or 3D project.

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C105. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies have come up with this week.......

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits

doily nu

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Silke Kittmann ~~~ S I L L I


Joycelyn Pelkey - Stamps 'n' Coffee


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer


Silke Ledlow ~ My Life


Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio








Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Mr Linky



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the linky party, all those projects are great, can't wait to see what everyone else has to offer.
hugs
Deanne

happyglitzygirl said...

Great challenge and wonderful DT cards, blessings Hilde

Cheryl said...

Thanks for a fun challenge. I love all the different DT creations--amazing talent there!!!

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Fun challenge and great DT cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carole of Brum said...

Great idea for a challenge! The DT have made fantastic projects, love them all. CoB

Bananastamper said...

Wow, such fun projects from the DT! Great challenge too!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I have a 'thing' for pumpkins since that is my husband's nickname for me, so this challenge was right up my alley! Lovely work from the DT!

Melody said...

Thanks for a fun challenge!!

Linda Fisher said...

WOW, the DT projects/cards are amazing - a fantastic job done by all! Thank you for providing such a fun challenge.

Linda Carson said...

Beautiful & creative eye-candy ladies!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Thank you so much for an exciting and fun challenge. I used an October Afternoon Wild Card with a pumpkin on it for this Autumn themed card. I am enjoying viewing all the other entries, and wish everyone the best of luck.
Blessings,
Karen

Michele K. said...

I heart PUMPKINS! Thanks for a fun challenge. The DT made such fun and inspiring projects. :)

Scrappin' Sista said...

It seems like my link and comment went under another post. I apologize if this is a double post.

I love the DT projects. Thanks for a great challenge.

Christel

Heidi said...

What wonderful projects and inspiration! I'm glad I just found your blog and challenge! TFS.

Jennipher said...

Fun challenge that got me to use some un-inked stamps!