Saturday, August 4, 2012

Crazy4Challenges -- C4C148

Happy Saturday! It's me Silke here and I'm excited to host the August Challenges!

Since my girls headed back to school this past week I thought it would be fun to make my first challenge all about creating a card/project for a teacher!!! Have fun and I can't wait to see your ideas.

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C148. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies have come up with this week.......


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer

4 comments:

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

Great display DT!!!!

Shawn
Classiccreationsbyshawn.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

I love making gifts for teachers...this challenge was perfect timing!

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Wonderful creations:)
Follow my blog for fun monthly Challenges

Rose said...

love all the DT items!!!! :)