Saturday, August 3, 2013

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C197

Hello Crazy Fans, and welcome to a new month of challenges with the rest of us "Crazies"!! I(Jessie) am your host this month, and I have a super fun challenge for you to get this month started!! Today, we are paper piecing...so I hope to see a lot of you joining us!!

Also, I would like to introduce this month's SPECIAL guest!! She is a favorite of mine, and I have had the pleasure of working with her on other design teams as well....she is one of my CAS inspirations, and I honestly can't say enough nice things about her...so welcome Heather Pulvirenti to our Crazy litte group!!

Now let's see what the "Crazies" have come up with this week...


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Kristine Reynolds-Stamping and Scraping in CA

Anja de Regt- Stamping Anja

Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer


Betty Wright  Crafting With Betty


Sarah Gough - thINKingstamps



and our Special Guest-Heather Pulvirenti!!

KelliJo









3 comments:

Lois said...

Paper-piecing is one of my favorite techniques. Great samples!

Mimi said...

Thanks for a great challenge and awesome inspiration from the DT. Hugs Mimi xx

Beverley said...

I enjoyed the fabulous inspirations this week from the DT Members...thanks for sharing.

stampin' hugz
Beverley